Blackmagic Design has just released an update for its grading and colourisation software, DaVinic Resolve.
The update includes improvements to Cinema DNG and better compatibility with 3rd party editing software.
You can download the update now, by clicking here.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 11.1.1
- Support for Panasonic VLUT 3D LUT format
- Trim Clips feature is now called Consolidate clips
- Improved RED clips consolidation
- Source caching improvements with concurrent temporal processing
- FCPX XML importing improvements for color information
- Phantom CINE file decode improvements
- ColorTrace support for Dolby Vision EDR grading
- Scopes settings are now restored correctly in dual screen mode
- Improvements in stability when reading a corrupt DNG frame
- Object tracking points now display during stabilisation
- Color picker improvements in ACES mode
- General performance and stability improvements