OPTIMISED FOR USE WITH WIRELESS GO COMPACT WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEMLavalier GO is designed to perform brilliantly in a wide range of broadcast applications, from filmmaking to vlogging to journalism. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, the Lavalier GO delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
The Lavalier GO comes with a durable mounting clip for quick and easy rigging, a foam pop filter for reducing harsh plosives and wind noise, and features Kevlar® reinforced cabling built to withstand even the most demanding usage. It is designed to pair with the Wireless GO, but works flawlessly with any recording device with a 3.5mm TRS mic input that supplies plug-in power, including the RØDElink range of wireless transmitters. It is even compatible with smartphones and other devices with TRRS inputs using the RØDE SC4 adapter.
For those looking for a lavalier with a locking connecter, the RØDELink Lavalier microphone that ships with the RØDELink Filmmaker Kit is also now available to buy separately.
Lavalier GO is now shipping and will be available in stores soon – Head to rode.com to find out more and contact your local dealer for availabilities.
KEY FEATURES OF THE RØDE LAVALIER GO:
• Broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with 3.5mm TRS jack, perfect for a wide range of content creators: filmmakers, vloggers, journalists, business professionals and more.
• High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule, designed in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facility in Sydney, Australia.
• Durable, hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable
• Optimised for use with the RØDE Wireless GO, but works flawlessly with almost any device with 3.5mm TRS mic input.
• Includes pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch