Pro audio powerhouse RØDE Microphones is proud to announce the launch and shipping of the Wireless GO digital wireless microphone system – the world’s smallest and most versatile digital wireless mic/receiver combination. Wireless GO will be showcased at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas, USA, April 8th -11th. WHAT IS WIRELESS GO™? Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
WHAT IS WIRELESS GO™?
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clip’n’go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more. The Transmitter (TX) Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the world’s smallest belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input.
The Receiver (RX) The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your camera’s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your camera’s audio input or, with the relevant available RØDE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad – 0dB, -6dB, -12dB – to tailor your output to your camera or recorder. FLEXIBLE AND VERSATILE The Wireless GO’s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens – no cables and great sound.
• Operates as a clip-on microphone or belt-pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
• Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
• All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
• Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
• TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
• Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery saver mode
• Super lightweight and ultra-compact: TX and RX are only 31g each
• The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds • 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
• RØDE’s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a belt-pack (and sold separately).
• Use up to 8 systems in one location.
“The Wireless GO is an incredible marriage of form and function, substance and style,” says Freedman Group CEO Damien Wilson. “Pristine audio, versatility and build quality, and a price that will reset the marketplace. Video content is a vital part of everyone’s business, and the simplicity offered by the Wireless GO’s built-in mic means that everyone can produce broadcast quality audio along with their vision: emerging filmmakers, reporters, real estate agents – you name it. “For RØDE, Wireless GO is the perfect addition to our range of wireless solutions, which includes the bestselling RØDELink Filmmaker Kit,” continues Wilson. “And it’s another world-first in RØDE’s fantastic run of innovative new products, following the 2018 releases of the RØDECaster Pro and NT-SF1 ambisonic microphone. We continue to identify capability gaps in the market and are determined to be first in the space with revolutionary pro audio equipment, built to deliver brilliant audio for creators around the world.” Compact. Versatile. Ready when you are. Wireless GO™.
Full review coming soon in @videoandfilmmaker
more info go to: http://en.rode.com/