The Women in Media conference organised by Quest Events, held at Radisson Blu in Sydney on 10-12 November 2015, promises to provide a unique platform for leaders from all parts of the media industry to come together, share ideas, inspire leadership, promote further career advancement and address some of the most significant challenges facing the media industry today.
The conference has been developed with support from an outstanding Official Event Advisory Board, and its agenda has been specifically designed for senior and emerging leaders in various stages of their career within the media landscape, including representatives of broadcast, print, news, social media, radio and advertising.
Over three days delegates will be engaged by real life case studies, strategic discussions, expert panels and interactive roundtables all focused on the challenges leaders of the media industry are facing.
The topics addressed within the event’s agenda will specifically benefit heads of operations, information technology, digital, marketing, people and culture, strategic planning, executive production, sales and client relationship management, plus all women in the media aspiring to grow into these roles who are looking to gain new and innovative perspectives on how to directly address the challenges of inspiring effective leadership in one of the fastest changing industries in the world.
The key benefits of attending include:
- Hear from the most inspiring leaders in Australian media and learn how to overcome challenges in your career
- Review the biggest challenges in career advancement and develop the strengths and specific skills required for leadership roles
- Assess the outlook for Australia’s media sector and prepare your team for the new media landscape
- Learn how local and global disruptors are nurturing innovation and exploring opportunities for business development
- Understand how to take advantage of technology and digital disruption in media
- Examine innovative and successful strategies to generate content that is aligned with your organisation’s objectives
By attending the Women in Media 2015 conference you will have the opportunity to meet senior and emerging leaders from across the Australian media sector. It’s where you can learn how to prepare for the new media landscape by inspiring effective leadership while networking and developing relationships with your peers and suppliers.
Early Bird – Register before September 18th to save $300 per registration.
For full conference details and an agenda, please download the conference brochure here.