RØDE’s latest addition to its VideoMic Me range of microphones for smartphones, the VideoMic Me-C, is now available as a standalone product. Recently released as part of the RØDE Vlogger Kit range, the VideoMic Me-C is a high-quality microphone for USB-C mobile devices, designed to deliver incredible audio when shooting video.
- High-quality directional microphone for USB-C mobile devices
- Cardioid condenser capsule delivers crystal-clear, focused audio
- 3.5mm headphone jack for audio monitoring and playback
- Mic clip and furry windshield included
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
The VideoMic Me-C is identical to RØDE’s best-in-class VideoMic Me and VideoMic Me-L microphones for iOS devices, but with a USB-C connector for plugging into Android smartphones and tablets, and other mobile devices with a USB-C input, such as the iPad Pro.
It features a high-quality cardioid condenser capsule for capturing crystal-clear audio that is focused on what the microphone is pointed at, while reducing background noise. This makes the VideoMic Me-C ideal for everything from recording videos for TiKTok to making video calls and recording music performances.
The VideoMic Me-C has a 3.5mm headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. Also included is a clip for ensuring the microphone is secure and a furry windshield for recording outdoors in adverse weather conditions.