Red Giant has today released the latest update to its Shooter Suite 12.6.1, including is an update for PluralEyes 3.5.5. The company is also having a 24-hour sale tomorrow with 40% off all products, which is always good to know ahead of time.
Updates to PluralEyes finally brings support for RED camera users, allowing ‘automatic’ handling of spanned RED media There’s also a new ‘Welcome’ popup window with video tutorials for new users, along with bug fixes and an enhancement to the export workflow. Also included are improvements to the Offload, BulletProof and Instant 4K applications.
Red Giant have also announced a 24-hour sale for the 9th December (tomorrow) with 40% off their products across the board. This is the company’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, only held off for a week, it’s a good time to get your hands on any number of RG suites available on its website.
If you’re into 3D VFX, motion graphics or animation – we suggest you get yourself a copy of RG’s Trapcode Suite posthaste. Also the company’s Keying Suite is arguably the very best keying software you’ll ever use.
Don’t forget to install the company’s FREE plugin suite Universe, it’s constantly being updated with content and also has a subscription ‘Premium’ version for extra’s like Holomatrix, Knoll Light Factory, VHS and ToonIt.
SHOOTER SUITE 12.6.1:
Audio/Video Sync in Seconds. No clapboards or timecode needed.
- Syncs audio and video with the touch of a single button.
- Provides color-coded real-time sync feedback and touch up tools.
- NEW Support for RED Camera media
Simple & reliable backup of your footage in the field.
- Easy to use and makes sure your files are safe.
- Works with virtually every camera, card, and format.
- Compares your backup to the original, verifying an exact copy.
A standalone app for on-set offload, backup and review of footage.
- Verify, protect, and deliver your footage, with confidence.
- Review footage on location to verify you got your shot.
- Send Notes, color correction, and metadata to your editor.
Easy Video Noise Reduction.
- Provides immediate one-step results.
- Removes noise while preserving detail.
- Cleans up footage shot in low light or at high ISOs
Upconvert video to 4K resolution and other high-resolution formats.
- Better results than scaling tools provided by host applications.
- Simple resolution presets that make it easy to upconvert.
- Up to 400% faster than Instant HD.
Deinterlace your older footage and convert it to 24P.
- Fast field-blending algorithm for quick results.
- High quality motion-adaptive algorithm for intelligent smoothing.
- De-artifacts and repairs lost color information in DV and HDV footage.
Import, create and export Lookup Tables.
- Export a 1D or 3D LUT to easily communicate color with compliant software.
- Create LUTs for use in BulletProof, or read LUTs generated there.
- Works in Multiple Host applications including Premiere Pro and After Effects
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The RG Shoot Suite 12.6.1 release is free to existing 12.6 users and can be downloaded here or use Red Giant Link to update. To purchase the full Shooter Suite 12.6.1 package the cost is US$399.00. For a purchased update (pre-12.6 users) the cost is US$99.00.
PluralEyes 3.5 users will receive a notification upon software launch that an update is available. Standalone PluralEyes 3.5.5 is US$199.00. Purchasable update (for pre-3 users) is US$79.00.
Although, if you’re planning on buying any of the suites you’d do well to wait one more day for the 40% discount!