Resolve has gotten an update to 11.2 bringing with it new features such as CinemaDNG colour algorithms, DNxHR 4K, and improved Avid round tripping, amongst others.
Both the regular paid version and the free Lite version have been updated.
You can download it right now, HERE.
- CinemaDNG tone curve improvements
- CinemaDNG soft clip option
- DNxHR encode and decode support
- Media Composer 8.3 round-trip support
- AAF import now sets the timeline resolution
- Invalidate clip cache option in Edit and Color page
- Option to select RGB pixel order for DPX version 2.0
- Flags and markers now supported in ColorTrace
- Support for Red SDK 5.3
- General performance and stability improvements
Excerpt from Announcement