Cospective, has announced a new integration between cineSync and ftrack, a project management and collaboration platform for creatives.
Earlier this month, V3 of ftrack was launched, with new enhancements to its workflow tools and additions to aid multi-location/remote team working. One of the best parts of V3 is the fact it now allows integrations through the new ftrack Connect API.
Which is where cineSync comes in, due to ftrack Connect, users are able to launch reviews directly in cineSync.
“We’ve been working with the team at ftrack for a while and have seen the platform develop very rapidly. With the release of V3, we can now offer cineSync and ftrack users the chance to take full advantage of both technologies. We are excited to introduce this new, deep integration with ftrack and can’t wait to see how our clients will use it on their creative projects,” said Rory McGregor, CEO of Cospective
- Any clips or stills for review in ftrack can be opened in cineSync through the Actions menu
- Media is transferred automatically from ftrack to the cineSync review session, for both the session owner and guests.
- Once the review has been completed in cineSync, all notes, drawings and saved frames can be exported back to ftrack with a single click
- Because the export is entirely automated, there’s no requirement to transcribe notes or copy frames back into ftrack, saving time and eliminating errors
- Once back in ftrack, the notes and saved frames can be easily linked back to the original versions, so all cineSync review information is retained in the correct location
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Excerpts from PR