The latest version of Red Giant’s powerhouse audio syncing suite includes lightning-fast speed improvements and an expanded list of supported media types, plus faster and more accurate syncing for the most comprehensive package yet.
Red Giant, designer of innovative filmmaking and motion graphics software, invites PluralEyes fans to join the public beta and test-drive the upcoming 3.5 release of the celebrated audio and multi-camera video syncing software.
To become a beta tester, simply follow the link: http://www.redgiant.com/blog/2014/06/12/pluraleyes-3-5-public-beta/
What to Expect
In addition to a comprehensive interface update featuring many user requested enhancements, the new PluralEyes 3.5 includes:
- AVCHD playback – new for Windows
- Support for AVCHD spanned clips on both Windows and OS X
- An expanded list of supported media types for “Replace Audio” exports
- Algorithm improvements that deliver faster and more accurate syncing
- Automatic correction for sync drift for perfect sound matchup in longer videos
The PluralEyes 3.5 open beta software supports the following NLE applications and operating systems:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, CS6, CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro 6, 7, X
- Avid Media Composer 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8
- Sony Vegas Pro 10, 11, 12, 13
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
Pricing & Availability
Beta testing for PluralEyes version 3.5 is free of charge and open to the public. When the product is officially released, existing users can choose to upgrade for 79 USD. Version 3.5 will be available for new users to download at 199 USD.
Users who purchased PluralEyes after March 31, 2014 are eligible for a free PluralEyes 3.5 upgrade when released.
Excerpts from Press Release