The Tiffen Company, a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital imaging accessories, is introducing three new tripods from its Davis & Sanford brand – Pro Elite 6100-33, Monoped 64 and Steady Stick 3QR.
“The new Davis & Sanford tripods go well beyond the traditional scenarios, incorporating forward-thinking concepts that our customers will find immensely useful in their quest for capturing that perfect shot,” says Steve Tiffen, President and CEO. “Innovations like the Monoped with its folding base and Steady Stick with its quick-release plate system offer more versatility, ease of use and better ergonomics for shooters.”
- 6-position pan & tilt drag, including zero position
- Selectable 7-position counterbalance system including zero position for payloads between 13-33 lbs/6-15 kgs
- Sliding camera platform and quick-release mini Euro plate system with illuminated leveling bubble
- Ideal for ENG cameras with low- or high-profile configuration
- 100mm ball leveling
- Mid-level spreader
Price: $2130.00 (USD)
- Portable camera support goes where tripod or monopod can’t be used.
- Variable quick-release system easily attaches to Davis & Sanford FM18 head.
- Belt-mounted support arm shifts camera weight from shoulder to torso.
- Padded swivel belt holster and heavy-duty 2″ belt included
- Multi-position handle offers added maneuverability when attached to either side of camera or used as shoulder rest.
- 20-pound capacity
- Airline carry-on and backpack ready
- Pan rotation: 360 degrees
- Tilt adjustment: 75 degrees up, 75 degrees down
Price: $99.99 (USD)
- Lightweight, compact 64” monopod is ideal solution when a tripod is not practical.
- Sturdy folding aluminum leg base adds extra support.
- 12-pound capacity
- Folding base has built-in pivoting ball to easily position or angle your monopod.
- Base disconnects to use as tabletop tripod.
- Monopod can be used without folding base.
- Bottom rubber foot
- Foam handle with strap for easy handling
- Carry strap
- Mounting stud:1/4″-20 and 3/8”-16
- Soft-sided woven tripod bag is included.
Price: $109.00 (USD)
For more info and availability check here: http://tiffen.com/
Excerpts from Press Release