Our friends at Red Giant are giving one of our lucky E-News subscribers their very own copy of the colour-grading made easy software, Magic Bullet Looks 3.1.
Magic Bullet Looks is a toolset for filmmakers, to correct colour and create film ‘looks’ when editing videos.
The software has over 200 presets designed to match your favourite films and tv shows, which are fully customisable by adding or removing tools along the tool-chain. Or create your own ‘look’ by combining any of the 41 tools available, which you can then save as your own preset.
The software now also supports LUTs (look up table) created in other colour grading software then imported and extended in MBL 3.1. Other new features include a ‘Trackpad Mode’ for colour correction on laptops or control surfaces, a new Colorista tool (based on the plugin of the same name) and new Film Negative and Print tools.
- Updated UI and ‘Looks’ gallery,
- Professional scopes such as RGB Parade, Slice Graph, Hue/Saturation and Hue/Lightness
- (New) Trackpad Mode – an intuitive and fluid way of controlling your color correction tools.
- (New)Film Negative/Film Print Tools – these tools emulate the photochemical process used in motion-picture film. 22 Negative Film Stocks and 4 print stocks are included.
- (New) Colorista Tool – 3-way color corrector, Hue, Saturation, Luminance and Curves control.
- Lens Vignette Tool – mimic real-world lenses by adding or removing vignetting.
- (New) LUT Tool – import Lookup Tables created in other grading applications. Includes 14 new LUTs.
- Anamorphic Flare and Haze/Flare Diffusion Tools.
- Shutter Streak, Colour Space and DuoTone Tools.
- Mojo Tool – based on the plugin of the same name,this tool warms up skin tones while cooling the background.
- Cosmo Tool – gives you the ability to quickly balance skin tones, reducing wrinkles and remove skin blemishes.
- 4-Way Colour Tool – ranged color correction for for Shadows, Midtones, Highlights, along with a Master color wheel.
- Open GL – MBL 3.1 has been rebuilt from scratch to completely take advantage of your graphics card’s GPU.
To WIN all you need do is sign up to our FREE E-News service. Sign-Up HERE to win!
Winners will be announced soon, so keep an eye out for our E-News email to see if you’ve won.